Keppel Infrastructure Trust is the largest Singapore infrastructure-focused business trust listed on the Singapore Exchange with total assets in excess of S$4 billion.
As its diversified portfolio of core infrastructure businesses generate cash flows either through long-term contracts with creditworthy counterparties or from a large and diversified customer base, the trust is able to offer investors long-term, predictable and sustainable returns.
Keppel Infrastructure Trust has the following infrastructure businesses in its portfolio:
- Keppel Merlimau Cogen Plant
- Senoko Waste-to-Energy Plant
- Keppel Seghers Tuas Waste-to-Energy Plant
- Keppel Seghers Ulu Pandan NEWater Plant
- SingSpring Desalination Plant
- City Gas
- DataCentre One